At Residence de Eese, our friendly team is ready to welcome you and help with all your questions. The reception is open from Monday to Sunday with the following opening hours:
- Monday: 9.00 till 12.30 hours and 13.30 till 17.00 hours
- Tuesday: 9.00 till12.30 hours and 13.30 till 17.00 hours
- Wednesday: 9.00 till 12.30 hours and 13.30 till 17.00 hours
- Thursday: 9.00 till12.30 hours and 13.30 till 17.00 hours
- Friday: 9.00 till 12.30 hours and 13.30 till 20.00 hours
- Saturday: 9.00 till12.30 hours and 13.30 till 17.00 hours
- Sunday: 9.00 till 12.00 hours
Friday Januari 1st
Monday December 25th
Check-in is possible between 16:00 and 17:00, and on Fridays from 16:00 to 20:00.
Would you like to check in earlier? Ask about the possibilities at reception.
Check-out can be between 09:00 and 10:00, or enjoy a Lazy Sunday and check out before 12:00.
Parking and access
Limited parking is available at your accommodation. There is a large free car park at the park entrance on the right. To drive on and off, you will need an entry/exit card, which you will receive at check-in.
Please note that driving in and out of the park is not allowed between 23:00 and 07:00.
Waste disposal site
At the waste disposal point, located between the car park and reception, you can separate glass, cardboard and residual waste. For batteries, please go to reception.
Residence de Eese is fully wheelchair accessible, including the animal pastures. We offer adapted shower and toilet facilities in the sanitary building, a disabled toilet and baby changing room in our wheelchair-friendly restaurant Heerlijkheid. In addition, wheelchair-friendly accommodation and group accommodation are available with high-low beds, shower chairs and support bars.